Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Title Update 5, the final free title update for the expansion, will add Fatalis and launch for all platforms on September 30 at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET, Capcom announced.
Here is the latest update roadmap:
And here are the Title Update 5 details:
Main Additions / Changes
- Clutch Claw Boost skill added, allowing you to wound monsters easier
- Soul Stream III has been added to the First Wyverian Ritual at the Elder Melder.
- You can now use rarity 9 decorations and higher as materials at the Elder Melder.
- The following decorations can now be melded at the Elder Melder:
- Elementless Jewel 2, Shield Jewel 2, Sharp Jewel 2, Dragonseal Jewel 3, Mighty Bow Jewel 2, and Mind’s Eye Jewel 2.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- New designs for the Squad Card added.
- New layered armor added.
- New Pendants added.
- Decor can now be obtained from the Steamworks’ Overdrive bonus.
- When add-on content that hasn’t been purchased is available,the following menus will let you jump to various purchase pages: Gestures, Poses, Stickers, Change Appearance, Pendant Settings, Change the Handler’s Outfit, Room Customization, Music Player, and Figures.
- Some parts of previous title updates that had limited voice dialogue now feature fully voiced dialogue.
- Extended the time that wounds are visible on monsters.
- Increased the chances that high rarity decorations will appear from Carved and Sealed Feystones.
- Increased the chances that Sealed Feystones will appear as part of the rewards for threat level 3 tempered master rank investigations.
- The following charms have been added:
- Shaver Charm, Earplugs Charm V, Master’s Charm V, Critical Charm III, Exploiter Charm III, and Handicraft Charm V.
- The following decorations have been added:
- Diversion Jewel 3, Acrobat Jewel 3, and Shaver Jewel 3
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Bug fixes and other adjustments will be announced at a later date.
Monster Hunter: World and the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion are available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Watch the Fatalis trailer and “Final Stand” developer diary below.