As previously announced, the iOS and Android versions of the monster raising RPG offer the following new features:
- Optimized for Smartphones – Like Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland SP, Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca’s Marvelous Mysterious Key SP has been optimized for smartphones, allowing you to play comfortably and entirely with one hand.
- Numerous New Monsters Added – Over 900 monsters appear, including monsters from a number of titles such as the latest numbered entry in the series, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, so be sure to look out for your favorites.
- Auto Battle and Auto Exploration – By enabling “Auto Battle” in the settings, when you encounter a monster, the battle results screen will appear immediately without taking any action. You can also utilize “Auto Exploration” at fixed intervals to automatically progress to the depths of a designated dungeon. You will still obtain experience points and gold through both of these features.
- Use Creststones to Strengthen Monsters – As you progress through the game, you will receive “creststones” from a certain character. By using one on a friendly monster, you can power up any one special trait per monster. Creststones can be obtained in a variety of places.
- New Post-Game Element: “The Phantom’s Key” – By clearing the entirety of the story, you will receive “The Phantom’s Key,” which unlocks a new door. By overcoming the clear conditions of this world, you may be able to obtain wonderful items and monsters. This is a highly challenging post-game element that even users who have played this world inside-out can enjoy.
- Battle Against Other Players’ Parties – In the “Online Masters of Another Land” mode, the masters of other lands are downloaded daily to a dedicated arena, allowing you to battle against them. Additionally, in the “Battle Against Other Players” mode, you can battle your party against the parties of friends and strangers in real-time battles. (Real-time battles requires the purchase of a “Battle Pass.”)
Watch the launch trailer below. Visit the official website here.