PlayStation 4 launched on March 20, 2015 in China, and to commemorate the console’s fifth anniversary in the country today, the studios behind both released and upcoming PlayStation China Hero Project titles shared celebratory artwork for each of their games.
China Hero Project is an initiative started by Sony Interactive Entertainment Shanghai in 2017 to support the development of new PlayStation titles made by Chinese developers.
From left to right, top to bottom, the following 10 games are featured in the artworks:
- Hardcore Mecha by Rocketpunch Games – Available Now
- Convallaria by Loong Force
- RAN: Lost Islands by Jolly Roger
- AI: Limit by Sense Games
- Animal Force by Internet Stars – Available Now
- ANNO: Mutationem by ThinkingStars
- F.I.S.T. by Ti Games
- In Nightmare by Magicfish Studio
- Evotinction by Spikewave Games
- Lost Soul Aside by Ultizero Games