Blizzard Entertainment has published the first in a series of quarterly updates for Diablo IV.
The first quarterly update covers the following three topics:
- Introduction to Quarterly Updates by game director Luis Barriga
- UI Design, Controller Support, and Co-Op by lead UI designer Angela Del Priore
- A word from Diablo IV lead UI designer Angela Del Priore, including updates on post-BlizzCon feedback, controller support on PC, and a deep dive into couch co-op.
- Monster Family & Design Highlight: Cannibal Tribes by senior encounter designer Candace Thomas
- Senior encounter designer,Candace Thomas shares a first look at a new set of enemies: the cannibal tribes of the Dry Steppes. The update includes new art by Igor Sidorenko, in-world lore, and a video of tribe in action.
Diablo IV is in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.