The new Cooking Mama title was previously leaked through ratings. It is published by Planet Entertainment and developed by First Playable Productions.
Here is an overview of the game, Google-translated from German:
Cooking Mama is back with their awesomest and funniest video game adventure ever. Cooking Mama: CookStar is a brand new Cooking Mama experience designed specifically for console. Cooking Mama: CookStar offers over 90 incredible new recipes for players to master. The menu ranges from classic Japanese recipes to the most delicious home cooking and the culinary soul comforts of today. Cooking Mama offers something for every taste. Not a carnivore? No problem! For the first time, Cooking Mama offers both traditional and vegetarian recipes: Burritos, Bibimbap, Bubble Tea, Baked Alaska, Poke Bowls, and much more. Explore the diverse menu to find out what suits your taste. Don’t think you have what it takes to to become a master chef? Don’t worry, Mama will take care of it! Just follow Mama’s instructions to create delicious and decadent treats that you can share with your friends. Chop, mince, cut, and dice! With Mama’s help, you can become the greatest cook in the world.
- Brand new Cooking Mama game designed specifically for console.
- Completely new Vegetarian mode.
- A total of 90 recipes in traditional and vegetarian mode.
- Classic and fun new recipes like unicorn food.
- Mix of traditional and motion control.
- Multiplayer and co-op party games.
- Up to two players.
- Challenge Mode for experienced chefs.
- Share your great creations with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
View the screenshots at the gallery.