Bandai Namco has released the official trailer for Jump Force character Kane, who will be added to the game as a playable fighter via the free version 1.10 / 1.11 update due out during the week of July 22.
Here are is the full change list for the update, via Bandai Namco:
- Added playable character “Kane”
- Added playable character “Galena”
- Added sword fighting style “Type D”
- Added Online Event “Raid Boss Battle”
- Added Clan Boost (Raid Attack Boost / Raid Physical Resistance Boost)
- Added purchasable event tickets at Shop Counter
- Added purchasable costumes at Shop Counter
- Improved game stability
Watch the trailer below.