Ubisoft has delayed Skull & Bones from its previously planned 2019 release window to an unannounced date, and confirmed that it will not appear at E3 2019, which runs from June 11 to 13 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
“You may have heard that the Skull & Bones release date has been pushed back and we will not be at E3 2019,” producer Karl von der Luhe said in a video message. “Rest assured that we are working as hard as ever to make sure that the game is going to be as great as possible, and quality remains our number one focus. Ubisoft remains fully devoted to this exciting journey to bring you this brand new game, and we’re confident Skull & Bones is going to be amazing. Our community remains super important to us, and we’re really grateful for the support and passion you’ve given us. And we will back as soon as we can with exciting new updates.”
It is the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships. You are a pirate captain who has refused the king’s pardon and sailed from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier full of lavish riches. However, these waters are also a battleground where far-reaching colonial empires, powerful trading corporations, and ruthless pirate gangs clash. In order to survive, you will have to build a lethal fleet, prey upon lucrative trade routes, and ally with other pirates in your endless struggle for supremacy.
- Dominate a Dangerous Open Ocean: A shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes.
- Customize Your Pirate Experience: Choose your captain, recruit your crew and build deadly ships.
- Naval Combat Redefined: Use your weapons, spyglass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey.
- Play Solo or Coop: Raid the Hunting Grounds alone or group with other players to hunt larger prey.
- Explosive Multiplayer: Enter the Disputed Waters and fight for supremacy in a variety of game modes.