Here is the full list of changes:
- Protagonist Hair Colors Added – Added “pink” and “light blue” hair colors for the protagonist (can be changed in the mirror).
- Male Protagonist Hair Styles Added – Added the “inward curl long” hair style for the male protagonist (can be changed in the mirror).
- “Straw Hat” Item Added to the Shop – You can now buy the “Straw Hat” item from the man selling items next to Ajisai Kousaten.
- VR Stage Added – Added the fourth VR stage, “Submerged Apartment Complex.” You can play it by clearing the “Enishida Apartment Complex” stage, or by loading save data from after 7:30 a.m. on the second day following the earthquake or save data post-ending.
- VR Store Items Added – You can now buy the “Explorer’s Outfit” and “Explorer’s Hat” using VR Points at the VR Store.
- Movement Stabilization – Improved areas where movement was unstable and errors occurred during gameplay.
- Bug Fixes
- Improvements related to behavioral errors that occurred when talking to characters.
- Fixed misspelled text, etc.
- Fixed some topography data.
Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories is available now for PlayStation 4 in Japan.