Sword & Fairy 6 is coming to PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store on April 2 in North America and April 3 in Europe and Asia for $26.99 / €26.99 / HK$211 / TW$874, publisher Eastasiasoft and developer Softstar Entertainment announced. Pre-orders for a 2,000-print run limited physical edition will open at Play-Asia on February 21 at 7:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. ET / 4:00 p.m. CET.
Here is an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
Sword & Fairy 6 is an RPG set in a stunning world of Chinese heroism & fantasy come to life.
Embark on a journey to uncover ancient secrets and slumbering beasts in a world torn by warring factions and deception. Freely explore a world of hidden items and abandoned paths while customizing your party and weapons to your heart’s desire!
Choose the playstyle of your characters and weapons, combining unique attributes and combinations – and even morphing the way your weapon looks and attacks!
Fuse real-time and turn-based combat to one, with options to freely select what suits your playstyle. Command the battlefield with strategic formations on your quest for answers!
- Explore a world of ancient Chinese mythology!
- A fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with player customization!
- Use formations & skills to break through enemy defences!
- Adaptive and compelling difficulty options!
- Seamless transitions from cut scenes to scenario battles!
- Free exploration, including vertically!
- Customize your weapon’s look and attacks!
- Earn reputation by completing quests and finding items!
- Play a variety of mini-games and puzzles scattered through the world!
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.