Publisher Spike Chunsoft and developer Q-Games have released the version 1.04 update for PixelJunk Monsters 2, which adds new supported languages and more.
Here are the patch notes:
- New supported languages: French, Italian, Spanish, and German.
- Improved Online Multiplayer menus to get a more direct access to open games.
- In online multiplayer added the ability to play another stage with the same team without having to rematch.
- Improved loading times.
- Additional languages now supported: French, Italian, Spanish, German.
- The Weekly Stage is now open from Tuesday to Sunday every week.
- The Mana, Ice and Missile tower are now slightly more efficient.
- Other bug fixes.
PixelJunk Monsters 2 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.