Point-and-click adventure game The Wardrobe will launch for Switch on July 6 and PlayStation 4 in late July, publishers MixedBag and Adventure Productions, and developer C.I.N.I.C. Games announced. It will cost $14.99 / €14.99. Pre-orders are available at the discounted price of $12.74 / €12.74.
Here is an overview of the game, via MixedBag:
The Wardrobe is a 2D point & click adventure game in which you play as Skinny, a teen-skeleton with an impertinent attitude and a sparkling wit, willing to do anything to save his best friend’s soul from eternal damnation!
- A visually-rich 2D point & click adventure game which pays tribute to the pop culture through a myriad of references.
- Inspired by the great ‘90s classics such as Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, and Sam & Max: Hit the Road, the game has a strong sense of humor and isn’t shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
- More than 40 hand-illustrated and digitally colored locations, populated with more than 70 characters.
- Four types of actions for each hotspot and dialogues with multiple choices (full of funny answers to try)!
- Dozens of clever puzzles and many inventory objects to collect!
Watch a new trailer below.