Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this fall in Japan. It will cost 5,800 yen at retail and 5,390 yen via download.
Additionally, publisher Arc System Works shared the latest information, revealing that three “related titles” will be included in addition to the previously announced 11 Kunio-kun classic and four overseas titles for a total of 18 games in the collection.
Get the new details below.
A Compilation of Masterpiece Kunio-kun Titles
Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection includes 11 titles released for Famicom in Japan and four titles released overseas from the Kunio-kun series still loved by many fans, as well as three related titles (to be announced at a later date). It jam-packs the charm of the Kunio-kun series, which consists of unique action games from beat ’em ups to sports and RPGs, into a single set.
The full list of titles includes:
- Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku
- Nekketsu Koukou Dodge Ball Bu
- Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu
- Nekketsu! Street Basket
- Nekketsu Koukou Dodge Ball Bu: Soccer Hen
- Bikkuri Nekketsu Shinkiroku: Harukanaru Kin Medal
- Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League
- Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu
- Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun
- Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari
- Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki da yo Zen’in Shuugou!
- Overseas Title: Renegade
- Overseas Title: Super Dodge Ball
- Overseas Title: River City Ransom
- Overseas Title: Crash ‘n the Boys Street Challenge
- Related Title #1
- Related Title #2
- Related Title #3
Play with Parents, Kids, Friends, and Colleagues
All 18 titles included in Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection have online support. Enjoy crazy battles with players all over the world in real time for each title. Additionally, up to four players can play at once.
Clear Missions Loaded with Additional Challenges
Three mission types are being prepared for each title. A total of 55 missions await the player. Clearing missions will earn you avatars and “nickname” words that serve as your name card in online play, as well as gallery illustrations and more, so be sure to gradually get items through additional challenges and aim for completion.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.