Here’s an overview of the game:
In de Blob 2 Comrade Black and the Inkies are back with a whole new plot to rid the world of color. With all-new help from Papa Blanc and his flock of followers the Blancs, Blob and his friends will have their work cut out for them bringing color back to the citizens of Prisma City. Set off on an action-packed color adventure where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life. de Blob 2 is a creative evolution driven by your imagination.
- Imagine: Set off on an action packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want.
- Laugh: Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc’s evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City.
- Power: Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob.
- Explore: Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City.
- Transform: Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe.
- Share: Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in all new co-operative multiplayer modes.
- Upscaled videos.
- Added FXAA Anti Aliasing.
- Added Resolution and graphic quality option.
- Keyboard & mouse and Gamepad (360/ps4) support and UI adaptation, also added remap feature.
- Unofficial Wiimote support.
de Blob 2 first launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS in February 2011.
Watch the PC launch trailer below.