Focus Home Interactive has announced the lineup of games it is bringing to E3 2017 from June 13 to 15.
The publisher is planning closed-door presentations, exclusive interviews, and hands-on demos.
Developers will give exclusive closed-door presentations of the following titles:
- Vampyr (DontNod): 45 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Asobo): A 15 minutes gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
- Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide): A gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
More information on the following titles will be revealed in face-to-face interview sessions with the developers:
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (New World Interactive)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Cyanide)
- GreedFall (Spiders)
- The Surge (Deck13)
As for playable titles, Focus Home Interactive will have “a dozen playable stations” of some of its “recent and imminent releases” at its booth.