Here’s an overview of the title, via its Steam page:
As a new transfer student at Kurenai Academy in Shinjuku, you join a school magazine that turns out to be a front for a ghost hunting organization. Come face to face with the ghosts haunting Tokyo, learn why they linger in this world, and banish them!
With an expanded story, the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario, and an improved battle system, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs is the ultimate edition of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters!
- 13 episodes of ghostly mysteries – Choose carefully to make new friends to join you in battle against the creatures of the dark.
- Choose your own path – Decide how to proceed through the story with your actions.
- A modern, immersive ghost Story – Features a truly deep, immersive story with a modern take on Japanese ghost stories. With multiple paths, you’re in charge of how this ghost story will end.
- Gorgeous animated graphics – Fluid, painterly portraits of characters highlight the emotions and drama of every interaction.
- Strategy RPG-inspired battle system – Set traps and prepare before a fight in the battle map before joining the fight in first person.
- Expanded story – New story elements, expanded story lines, and new scenes bring the story of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters to life better than ever.
- New ‘Daybreak’ scenario – In addition to the existing scenarios, Daybreak Special Gigs features the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario.
- Improved combat – Perform more actions during ghost battles and get access to new traps! Receive recommendations during the mission briefing stage or take full control yourself.
Watch the announcement trailer below.