As previously detailed, the PlayStation 4-only Premium Edition costs $89.99 / CA$109.99 and includes the following:
- “Sounds of Rebellion” soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring Persona 5 artwork.
- 4″ Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member–and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- “The Aesthetics” 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for PlayStation 4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- Shujin Academy school bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in Atlus’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
Persona 5 is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan, and will launch in North America and Europe on April 4.
Watch the unboxing below.