Ubisoft has announced a Season Pass and a free post-launch player-versus-player for Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
The Season Pass will grant players access to the following content:
- One week early access to two major expansions:
- Narco Road: Players will infiltrate a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader’s trust and destroy them from the inside. Gamers will be able to meet new bosses and travel the wildlands in new vehicles.
- Fallen Ghosts: During an evacuation mission, the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down by an elite group of ruthless mercenaries. Players will fight a new powerful enemy, learn new skills and unlock weapons to complete their mission.
- The Unidad Conspiracy missions: Players will work to break down and destabilize the alliance between Santa Blanca and Unidad in the Media Luna province.
- The Peruvian Connection pack: Players will be able to play through the Peruvian Connection mission as well as receive seven gear patches
- Faction themed equipment packs
- Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can don an outfit inspired by the brave Katari 26 rebels. They will also unlock a unique AK-47 equipped with a bigger magazine and customized with unique engraving work.
- Unidad Ghost Pack: Players dominate enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can attack Unidad camps dressed just like one of them. They will also unlock a unique Unidad LMG weapon, customized with the colors of Unidad, and equipped with a red dot scope and a larger magazine.
- Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can mimic their style without joining their ranks. This pack also unlocks the Santa Blanca golden M1911, customized with engravings and the mark of the cartel, for players to unleash chaos on the cartel.
- Exclusive vehicle: Bolivian Minibus
- Digital content
- Permanent +5% XP booster for the player
- Single-use short XP booster: +50% XP for the player and +25% XP for other players in the session, expires two hours from time of use.
Player-versus-player will be added in a free update post-launch, offering “tactical class-based four-versus-four team combat.” More information about the update will be available at a later date.
Ubisoft also detailed Ghost Recon HQ, the iOS and Android companion app for Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Here’s the overview:
Players can optimize their gameplay strategy by using the Ghost Recon HQ, the game’s official Companion App that can be downloaded for free on iOS and Android tablets and phones. The Companion App serves as a second-screen experience both in solo and co-op – by synchronizing it with their game, the TacMap will be seamlessly broadcast through the app. The Companion App’s Guerilla mode puts players in place to help the Rebellion and unlock Resources that they can then use in the main game to advance their progression. Fans can also access detailed information about the characters they will meet in Wildlands.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 7.
Watch a new trailer below.