Japanese visual novel game company Prototype has opened its official Tokyo Game Show 2016 website and announced its lineup for the mid-September Japanese games expo.
The company’s full lineup includes:
- Air (PS Vita) – Playable
- Clannad (English Version) (PS Vita) – Playable (reference exhibit)
- Flowers: Le Volume Sur Automne (PS Vita) – Playable
- From the Future Undying (PS Vita) – Playable
- Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai: Converted Edition (PS Vita) – Playable
- Island (PS Vita) – Playable
- Taishou x Taishou Alice All in One (PS Vita) – Playable
- Zettai Kaikyuu Gakuen (PS Vita) – Playable
- Unannounced Title To Be Revealed in a Few Days (???) – Playable
If you’re attending the event, Prototype will be selling new copies of Tomoyo After: It’s a Wonderful Life CS Edition for PlayStation 3 for 4,000 yen at its booth. It comes with an special-make A4 clear file featuring Tomyo and her teddy bear. This is significant as new copies are quite pricey nowadays.
Tokyo Game Show 2016 runs from September 15 to 18.