Bandai Namco shared the latest information and trailer for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization during a live stream this morning.
Here’s the new roundup of new information:
- Pre-orders for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization via the PlayStation Store begin on June 28 in Japan. Users who pre-order via the PlayStation Sore will be able to play through some of the full version’s opening areas a week prior to release. Pre-orders also include the “Ancient Equipment Maid Costume.”
- The opening theme for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is “Windia” by Luna Haruna.
- Free, abec-illustrated Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization avatars will be available via the PlayStation Store.
- A new character named Genesis (voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu), who just like Kirito is called “the Black Swordsman,” will appear in Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization will support PlayStation 4 and PS Vita cross-save.
- A “Sword Art Online Magazine” is planned. Volume 1, which is due out in late October, will feature a Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization comic.
- A Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization first-print limited edition and standard edition Special Pack will be available at Dengekiya. The limited edition will cost 12,680 yen on PlayStation 4 and 11,580 yen on PS Vita, and the standard edition 8,900 yen on PlayStation 4 and 7,800 yen on PS Vita. The Special Pack includes a copy of the game, an abec-illustrated A3 tapestry, tin badge, and Special Pack-exclusive “Nightwear” costume.
- A limited time collaboration event for PlayStation 3’s Ace Combat Infinity was announced. By meeting certain requirements, you can obtain a Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization emblem and nickname.
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on October 27 in Japan, and this fall in North America and Europe.
Watch the new trailer below.
Thanks, Games Talk.