Koei Tecmo announced the voice cast behind the characters of Toukiden 2 during a special live stream today.
The voice cast is as follows:
- Benizuki (voiced by Yukari Fukui)
- Homura (voiced by Eiji Miyashita)
- Hakase (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
- Kamuna (voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu)
- Tsubaki (voiced by Aya Endo)
- Kaguya (voiced by Sumire Morohoshi)
- Yakumo (voiced by Yuki Ono)
- Kuon (voiced by Miyuki Satou)
The company also debuted first gameplay from the PS Vita version of Toukiden 2, as well as announced a late May release for the PS Vita demo.
Additionally, Koei Tecmo detailed the changes its making to the game as a result of feedback from the Toukiden 2 PlayStation 4 demo:
- Motion and control stress improvements – Access Button consolidation, jumping up and jumping down control sense improvements, terrain modifications, etc.
- Map information improvements.
- Adjustments to the amount of dangerous gas accumulated.
- Implementation of multiplayer orders.
Demon Hand Actions
- Improvements to the ease of aiming – Oni Entwine and Oni Internment targets.
- Leap attack adjustments.
- Tutorial added.
- Effect display number and size adjustments.
- Each weapon type will be individually polished.
- Skill growth speed and maximum level adjustments.
- Addition of every skill’s common growth requirements.
- Camera behavior improvements – Improvements to the camera’s behavior when you touch against a wall or object.
- Processing acceleration – Since there are parts with heavy processing, the game is being optimized until the very end.
Toukiden 2 is due out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita on June 30 in Japan.