Due out in 2016, the hunting action game will feature an open world.
Watch the teaser trailer below. View a set of stills at the gallery.
Update 12:20 p.m.: The follow are details from a Weekly Famitsu interview with Koei Tecmo’s Kenichi Ogasawara and Takashi Morinaka:
- To bring Toukiden to the forefront as a billboard title for Koei Tecmo, we wanted to quickly bring out a sequel.
- After considering the level of immersion we wanted to give players, we opted for an open-world.
- The game has the same world setting and time period as the first Toukiden.
- There will be comfortable online play and an increase in the multiplayer population, but certain measures will be necessary.
- Cross-play and cross-save are supported.
- We want to listen to feedback in a similar way we did with the demos we’ve released in the past.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.