Microsoft will host its E3 2015 press conference on Monday, June 15 at 9:30 a.m. PDT, the company announced.
The briefing will provide a look at “everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2015 and beyond.” It will be live streamed on Xbox.com, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone. Spike TV will also air it as “Xbox: Game On” in the U.S. and Canada.
Microsoft teases, “This year, we have an amazing games lineup to share (who knew it’d be so hard to pack all of our exclusive E3 premieres into an hour and a half?), so we’re saving a lot of exciting reveals for gamescom in August.”
Following their press conference, Microsoft will host a one hour-long “Xbox Daily: Live @ E3” show on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. PDT each day. It will cover everything from “breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailer reveals, game demos, and interviews with game creators.” Xbox Live’s Major Nelson (Larry Hryb) and Acey Bongos (Graeme Boyd) will host, and will feature guest stars and industry figures like Xbox boss Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.
Finally, Microsoft is offering 500 lucky fans the chance to win a ticket to E3 2015. Tickets will include:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing at 9:30 a.m. PDT on Monday, June 15, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party on Monday afternoon, June 15, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge and Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
More details are available at the Xbox E3 portal.