Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul, announced for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC in Japan on Friday, is coming to North America, Europe, the Middle-East, and Australasia this fall, Bandai Namco announced.
The Dimps-developed game follows the storyline from the “Twelve Zodiac Temples” arc to the battle against Hades and “other surprises.” In addition to Leo Aiolia and his “Gold Clothes” from the new Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold anime, characters Seiya, Shun, Shiryu, and Hyoga are all set to appear.
Here’s the full rundown, via Bandai Namco:
The long awaited return of Saint Seiya is here with Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul! The legendary Gold Saints come back to life wearing their God Cloths in a new anime series broadcasting worldwide from April 2015. Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul leverages the power of the new generation consoles for spectacular graphics, more robust gameplay and intense battles, and many exciting new features to be announced soon! Stay tuned!
- The Long Awaited Return of Saint Seiya – A new anime series and a new video game! Gold saints with God Cloths will join the game’s original mode for the ﬁ rst time.
- Burn Your Cosmo on PS4 and Steam – The battle to protect Athena arrives on PlayStation 4 and Steam for the first time. Experience battles in 60fps on PlayStation 4. The game is also available on PlayStation 3.
- The Story of Saint Seiya – Follow the storyline from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc to the battles against Hades as well as other surprises. Relive Saint Seiya’s memorable storyline with beautiful 3D cut scenes.
- Improved Gameplay, Combos, and New Moves – Deeper immersion and even more exciting Saint Seiya Cosmo battles with the addition of aerial combos and range variation. Special moves will be enforced, making the game more strategic and exciting!
- Original Voice-over Support – Includes the Japanese, Mexican and Brazilian voice-over cast!
- Additional Language Support – Includes Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese subtitles.
Watch the trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.