Following Amazon U.K. first leaking the title in February (followed by Amazon U.S.), Amazon U.K. has shared first screenshots and details on the upcoming Legend of Kay Anniversary for PlayStation 4, Wii U, and PC.
Get the information below.
- High-resolution textures – new, more detailed character models, modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
- Much higher levels of detail to the environments, even when seen close up
- A new user interface making the game simpler to use
- Cut scenes improved – now in HD!
- Achievements have been added
- Leaderboard – compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world
- 60 Frames per seconds for high speed smooth action
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding
According to Amazon, the game is planned for release on May 29.
View the screenshots at the gallery.