Square Enix has announced its Gamescom lineup.
The publisher is bringing the following titles to Cologne next month:
Consoles and PC
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS4, PS3, PC) – Now Available
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3) – December 5
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4, XBO, PC) – December 9
- Nosgoth (PC) – In Closed Beta
Handheld and Mobile
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (iOS, Android) – TBA
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (iOS, Android) – Available Now
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS) – September 19
This is the first time we’re hearing of Dragon Quest IV‘s smartphone version localization. Here is Square Enix’s official description:
Get ready to journey through the lands, seas and skies of the vibrant Dragon Quest world with Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen, an exciting new mobile version of the NES title Dragon Quest IV originally released in 1990 in Japan and recently updated for the Nintendo DS in 2008. The game includes five chapters to discover and a host of colorful characters to keep you company and battle by your side. Players can journey through the epic environments using all-new touch-screen controls.
Gamescom runs from August 13 to 17.