Electronic Arts and PopCap Games will release the free ‘Tactical Taco Party Pack’ for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare across Xbox One and Xbox 360 tomorrow and for PC on July 8, adding a new map, game mode, and several other upgrades and co-op challenges.
Here are the details:
- Jewel Junction Map – Dr. Zomboss has been mining gems from the Jewel Junction mines in order to help finance his war efforts. The Plants have discovered this facility and are trying to hit him in his pocket book. If successful players can strike a major victory against Dr. Zomboss and his Zombie army, the fiesta will commence….just watch out for that train!
- Vanquish Confirmed Game Mode – A new mode in which you’re only given credit for a kill in Vanquish Confirmed when you pick up a fallen enemy’s Crazy Orb (their dog tag, essentially), creating a risk-versus-reward mechanic, as you decide whether it’s worth the danger of crossing open grounds to secure the Orb and a point for your team.
- All-new 8-versus-8 Mixed Mode – A playlist that spans all competitive game modes including Gardens & Graveyards.
- Two New Custom Character Variants – Brought to you by Aquafina FlavorSplash, the two new custom character variants include:
- Berry Shooter – This blue, berry-boosted beauty, deals extra splash damage with a slower rate of fire – perfect for vanquishing that elusive, overly ambitious opponent.
- Citrus Cactus – Slinging orange wedges with a 3-round burst, this prickly fellow vanquishes his foes with precision shooting and perfectly timed one-liners.
Watch a video preview below. View some screenshots at the gallery. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is also coming to PlayStation 4 and PS3 on August 19.