Unlocked bonuses include:
- Unlimited Mode, which tasks a team of five characters with surviving various trials to escape a multitier dungeon, has added three additional scenarios.
- Growth points, stock experience points, and in-game gold presents.
- 20 original desktop wallpapers.
- Previous title background music.
- Two of all raw materials obtained in Unlimited Mode.
Additionally, Tecmo Koei announced the game would support viewer comment functionality when live streaming. If a user comments “recover,” a recovery item will appear on the field. And commenting “protect” will damage surrounding enemies with fire and thunder. There are other hidden commands, too.
First-run copies of the PlayStation 4 version will ship with Toukiden-themed character costumes. The game is due out on June 26.
Thanks, Game Jouhou.