The latest issue of Famitsu details the all new Produce System for the upcoming Idolmaster: One For All for PlayStation 3.
Choose an Idol and Start the Production
- Choose one idol to start a production.
- Based on screenshots and movies, you can choose up to three Idols to manage at the same time.
- Aim to achieve Idol Rank A.
- Increase fans by making the Idol participate in activities such as Promotions, Auditions, and Live concerts.
- The jobs can be decided every week.
- Live concerts will take the form of a rhythm game.
Rank Up Festival
- When you reach a certain amount of fans, you will be challenged by a rival in a Rank Up Festival.
- Whoever gets the highest score in a rhythm game will attain victory.
- You will need at most three tune list sets.
Idol Rank Up
- If you win the festival, your Idol Rank will rise and new activities will be made available.
Famitsu also offers details on a few of the idols’ backstories.
- Yayoi Takatsuki: Between her idol activities and housework helping she neglected her studies. Will the producer be her tutor?
- Azusa Miura: She looks older than her colleagues, but the producer notices her true charm by working with her.
- Haruka Amami: She dreams of becoming a top idol, and the producer helps her find the way she thought lost.
- Makoto Kikuchi: She lamented that her fan-base was increasing only among girls. Will a letter from a passionate fan unexpectedly make her change her mind?
- Yukiho Hagiwara: She has a low self confidence and doesn’t like dogs very much, but will the relationship with that dog help her overcome her weaknesses?
The Idolmater: One For All is due out for PlayStation 3 on May 15 in Japan.
Thanks, [email protected].