The next simulation RPG from Namco Bandai is for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, and stars heroines across multiple anime, this week’s Dengeki PlayStation reveals.
Super Heroine Chronicle is a Super Robot Wars-like game that consists of event, battle, and conversation scenes. Battles are turn-based, played across a diagonal map, and feature cel-shaded characters and illustrated battle cut-ins. Settings include Akihabara, a dome-style school, a shrine, and other maps. Attack damage varies depending on the terrain and attacking direction, and there are combination attacks, too.
Confirmed series and characters appearing include:
- Twin Angel – Red Angel (CV: Yukari Tamura) and Blue Angel (CV: Mamiko Noto)
- Kyousogiga – Koto (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
- Di Gi Charat – Di Gi Charat (CV: Asami Sanada)
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear – Hibiki Tachibana (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
- Super Soniko – Super Soniko (CV: Super Sonico)
- Higurashi When They Cry – Rena Ryugu (CV: Mai Nakahara)
- Aria the Scarlet Ammo – Aria Holmes Kanzaki (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
- Infinite Stratos – Houki Shinonono (CV: Youko Hikasa)
- The Familiar of Zero F – Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
- Dream Hunter Rem – Rem Ayanokōji (CV: Naoko Matsui)
Original characters are also being created:
- Claude (CV: Hiro Shimono) – Designed by Shinichirou Ootsuka. A mysterious boy who lost his memory and whose faintheartedness makes him unfit for battle.
- Noel Kazamatsuri (CV: Rina Satou) – Designed by Satoshi Urushihara. A lively girl and sophomore at the St. Mont Blanc Academy who fights with magic.
- Meru Ransheru (CV: Hisako Kanemoto) – Designed by Tooru Minazuki. Noel’s childhood friend who has a completely opposite personality. She is a sophomore at St. Mont Blanc Academy.
A release date and price for Super Heroine Chronicle has not been set.
Thanks, [email protected].