Gadzetomania.pl’s Piotr Gnyp recently interviewed CD Projekt RED president Adam Kicinski, who shared new details on the studio’s recently titled Cyberpunk 2077, as well as new unannounced project. The full interview isn’t live quite yet, but Gnyp posted some of the most interesting excerpts on his Twitter profile.
- An unannounced dark fantasy title (which Gnyp speculates is The Witcher 3) is currently in the more advanced stages of development, compared to Cyberpunk 2077. (Tweet)
- Cyberpunk 2077 is the first game in a series. Both Cyberpunk 2077 and the unannounced dark fantasy title are bigger than The Witcher, and are multiplatform. (Tweet)
- There will be no Witcher for PlayStation 3 this year. CD Projekt RED wants The Witcher on Sony platforms, but not this generation. (Tweet)
- Both The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 will be next-generation games. (This might just be speculation on the interviewer’s part.) (Tweet)
- 2013 will be about smaller topics for CD Projekt RED. Don’t expect major releases along the lines of The Wicher. (Tweet)
- Regarding The Witcher on iPhone, it’s too early to talk about it, but it’s not impossible. (Tweet)