Sony will make two new game announcements at Gamescom in Cologne next month, invitations to the company’s showcase have revealed.
Additionally, the PlayStation manufacturer is bringing the following games to the show:
- Assassin’s Creed III (PS3)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PSV)
- Dust 514 (PSN)
- The Last of Us (PS3)
- LittleBigPlanet (franchise update)
- PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale (PS3, PSV)
- Soul Sacrifice (PSV)
- The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
- Wonder Book: Book of Spells (PS3)
Sony will hold its Gamescom press conference on Tuesday, August 14 at 7:00 p.m. CEST (find your local time here).