Naughty Dog’s upcoming piece of perfection releases in less than a week from now. With the multiplayer beta opening to the public just over a week ago, the guys at Naughty Dog has decided to share some numbers and statistics gathered by their team. In short, they’re staggering, unbelievable at least.
- Total Number of games played – 1,217,424
- Total Number of Kills – 92,110,787
- Total Number of Treasures Captured – 1,860,645
- Total Amount of Money Earned – $38,841,367,350
- Total Time Played – 9,905 days (or 27+ years!)
Uncharted 2 currently has seventeen perfect reviews and a average of 97 on Metacritic. The game releases on PlayStation 3 next week, October 13th. Look out for a promotion with Pepsi alongside Uncharted and you may be able to win a free PS3 and a copy of the game.
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves By the Numbers [PlayStation.Blog]