Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is an action role-playing video game developed by Monolith Soft and published by Nintendo.
Live to fight. Fight to live.
Join Noah and Mio, members of the two opposing nations of Keves and Agnus, on a heartfelt journey through a warring world with a dark secret. Traverse massive, fantastical landscapes and master seamless real-time RPG combat as you expose the true enemy pulling the strings.
Enter Seamless Real-Time RPG Combat
- Make Your Approach – Draw your weapon when encountering an enemy to seamlessly enter battle. Make your approach to attack automatically, then harness powerful abilities called Arts to strive for victory. Freely swap the character you are controlling to fit your combat style and strategy.
- Be Smart, Use Arts! – Special attacks known as Arts are unique to your character’s Class and their Ouroboros form. Keep proper positioning in mind to maximize their power, letting some strikes deal higher damage or apply debuffs.
- Unleash a Powerful Chain Attack – You can link multiple attacks with stunning Chain Attacks to devastate enemies. Continue landing successive blows to unleash a massive strike of your choosing.
- Tailor Your Party – Customize your characters with Classes, Arts, gems, and accessories at any time to create a party that suits your style and needs. Max out a Class Rank to earn its powerful Master Art.
Pair Up and Fight as One
By joining together in battle via Interlinking, specific pairs of characters in your party can fuse to become a fiercely powerful creature known as an Ouroboros.
Change who’s in charge to modify the form and Arts of the Ouroboros to fit your approach.
Strike an Unlikely Alliance
These fate-defying soldiers on opposite sides of an unending conflict must shelve their mutual distrust and work together to learn the truths of their world.
- Noah – As a Keves soldier, he wields a bright red blade in combat. He is also an “off-seer”—someone who ferries the souls of fallen soldiers back to their Queen.
- Mio – Her speed on the battlefield allows her to easily evade attacks while dealing damage with her ring-shaped weapons. Like Noah, Mio is an “off-seer.”
- Eunie – A soldier of Keves who fights alongside her childhood friends Noah and Lanz. Equipped with a cane-shaped weapon called a Gunrod, Eunie is quick to heal up any allies in need.
- Taion – A soldier of Agnus who commands paper-like weapons. He acts as a tactician on the battlefield, using his smarts and intellect to support his allies.
- Lanz – A childhood friend of Noah and a fellow Keves soldier. His strength allows him to wield a large sword that doubles as a shield.
- Sena – This pint-sized soldier of Agnus possesses outsized strength to wallop foes with her giant hammer.
- Heroes – Brave residents of Aionios can lend their arms and aptitude to your team as a seventh party member. Only one of these heroes can take to the battlefield at a time, but you can swap them out as you see fit. Complete their Hero Quest to unlock their unique Class to your party members.
Explore a Rich and Massive World
Forge your own path across stunning sci-fi landscapes brimming with discoveries. Scour the world to find new locations, items, treasures, and unique monsters. Along your journey, you may even notice a few familiar sights…
- Aionios – Host to vast and varied landscapes like grassy plains, lakes, forests, snowscapes, oceans, and waterfalls—all filled with surreal landmarks and diverse wildlife. Its natural splendor stands in contrast to the grisly conflict waged here.
- Colonies – Settlements spread throughout the land serve as the base of operations for the nations of Keves and Agnus. There, you can cook, craft gems to strengthen your abilities, and take up quests to help the residents with everyday tasks.
- Ferronis – These mobile bases rest at the heart of each colony. If the need arises, they are also capable of becoming devastating weapons of war.
- Masked Queens – Shadowy rulers lead Keves and Agnus—but to what end? For the people of Aionios, receiving a Homecoming ceremony in front of their Queen is the highest honor.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 News
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 GalleriesView full gallery
September 13, 2022
June 22, 2022
April 19, 2022
February 9, 2022