WRATH: Aeon of Ruin is a first-person shooter developed by KillPixel and published by 3D Realms and Fulqrum Publishing.
You are Outlander. Once adrift upon the Ageless Sea, you now find yourself on the shores of a dying world. From the consuming darkness emerges a figure cloaked in white, the Shepherd of Wayward Souls, who burdens you with the task of hunting down the remaining Guardians of the Old World. You must journey into the vast gloom to explore ancient ruins, discover forgotten secrets and battle the horrors that lurk within.
Fueled by legendary Quake 1 technology, the veins of WRATH pump with the DNA of revered ’90s shooters. WRATH embraces the timeless elements of classic titles such as DOOM, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, Unreal, and HEXEN and carries them into the 21st century.
Equipped with weapons of exceptional might and an inventory of powerful artifacts, you must traverse ancient crypts, sunken ruins, corrupted temples and howling forests to bring death to your enemies. But do not underestimate your adversaries, for they are great in power and number. Your mind must be as sharp as your blade if you hope to survive the dangers ahead.
The world of WRATH is rich with engaging combat, diverse environments and captivating lore. Every element is deftly intertwined to create an authentic and enchanting experience as timeless as the games that inspired it.
- Explore a vast world shrouded in darkness, passionately crafted by the hands of expert Quake scene necromancers.
- Forge your path with an arsenal of deadly weapons, each with multiple fire modes.
- Know your enemy. Many horrors lurk in the shadows, thirsting for your blood.
- Artifacts of great power lay hidden in the dark places of the world. Find them and dominate your enemies.
- Powered by the Legendary Quake 1 Tech, WRATH is an authentic, classic first-person shooter in every way.
- Immerse yourself in haunting music born from the twisted mind of Andrew Hulshult (Quake Champions, Rise of the Triad, DUSK, and Amid Evil).
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin News
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin GalleriesView full gallery
March 7, 2019