World Championship Boxing Manager II is a simulation video game developed by Mega Cat Studios and published by Ziggurat Interactive.
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 is the official sequel to 1991’s highly regarded World Championship Boxing Manager and will offer players a winning one-two punch of business tycoon and boxing simulation gameplay. This iteration not only captures the essence of the original, but expands upon it, offering updated visuals, deeper gameplay with RPG-like skill selection, and new characters based on former pro boxers Rocky Marciano™ and Sugar Ray Robinson™.
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 features retro-tastic 32-bit styled visuals and modernizes the series by adding dynamic lighting, a tighter boxing simulation engine, an updated interface, and more fights than you can shake your glove at!
The boxing world is at your fingertips in this deeply detailed and outrageously entertaining sports management simulation. Enlist competitive fighters, recruit top-notch staff, and ride the hype train all the way to endorsement city! Watch it all play out in the ring as your fighter takes the throne…or takes a fall.
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 adds a stadium’s worth of new features via Twitch integration for streamers. Various features allow a streamer’s chat to activate a variety of in-game effects. For example, “Viewer Controlled Crowds” can push the in-game crowd to perform cheers, chants, or animations like “the wave.” Similarly, audience members can buff or debuff the streamer’s (or the opponent’s) stats and strategies!
- A modernization of a heavy-hitting classic that combines boxing simulation with tycoon-styled management gameplay
- An awesome stable of sluggers and staff, including licensed characters Rocky Marciano and Sugar Ray Robinson!
- 32-bit visuals with modern features including dynamic lighting and fight cam to watch your fighter duke it out in real-time
- A Story Mode with branching paths adds replayability and encourages players to take on the challenges of each in their own way
- An extensive skills point system lets players build the pugilist of their dreams. Be it a hard-hitting ring king, a one-punch wonder, or a super stamina warrior of the knock-down-drag-out fight; it’s up to the player to create a training path to victory
- An in-depth tutorial system for teaching newcomers to boxing what it’s all about
- A complete hiring system lets players ensure they have the best training team (and business managers) for their fighters — even if some of that staff might be a little unorthodox
- Twitch integration allows streamers and their viewers to take part in the experience together, getting the in-game crowd pumped up, placing viewer names on ringside banners, and allowing the audience to even trigger special in-match events
- Jam-packed with the humor, heart, and personality that made the original game so popular!
World Championship Boxing Manager II News
World Championship Boxing Manager II GalleriesView full gallery
February 25, 2022