Venba is a cooking video game developed and published by Visai Games.
Venba is a narrative cooking game, where you play as an Indian mom, who immigrates to Canada with her family in the 1980s. Players will cook various dishes and restore lost recipes, hold branching conversations and explore in this story about family, love, loss and more.
- Cook Mouth Watering Dishes – Venba‘s recipe book gets damaged when she moves to Canada. Restore the lost recipes to cook delicious mouth watering dishes that serve as a connection to the home left behind.
- Explore, Converse, Experience – Get to know the family well, hold branching conversations, explore as you face the challenges that arise from day to day life.
- Cook authentic and delicious recipes handpicked from regional southern Indian cuisine.
- Hold branching conversations and explore different narrative beats.
- Beautiful visuals and animations.
- Unique soundtrack inspired by Indian musicals.
Venba adds PS5, Xbox Series, and Xbox One versions, delayed to summer
Narrative cooking game Venba will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and Xbox One alongside …
Venba adds Switch version, launches in spring 2023
Narrative cooking game Venba will launch for Switch alongside its previously announced PC (Steam) version …