Narrative cooking game Venba will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on July 31 for $14.99, developer Visai Games announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass.
Here is an overview of the game, via Visai Games:
Venba is a narrative cooking game, where you play as an Indian mom, who immigrates to Canada with her family in the 1980s. Players will cook various dishes and restore lost recipes, hold branching conversations and explore in this story about family, love, loss and more.
- Cook Mouth Watering Dishes – Venba‘s recipe book gets damaged when she moves to Canada. Restore the lost recipes to cook delicious mouth watering dishes that serve as a connection to the home left behind.
- Explore, Converse, Experience – Get to know the family well, hold branching conversations, explore as you face the challenges that arise from day to day life.
- Cook authentic and delicious recipes handpicked from regional southern Indian cuisine.
- Hold branching conversations and explore different narrative beats.
- Beautiful visuals and animations.
- Unique soundtrack inspired by Indian musicals.
Watch a new trailer below.