TUNIC is an action adventure video game developed and published by Finji.
Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded on a mysterious beach, armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
- Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs.
- Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still.
- Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-color illustrations.
- Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way.
- Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
- Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio (Celeste, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica: Below Zero).
- And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Dustforce, Double Fine Adventure).
Keep your wits about you and be brave, little fox!
TUNIC coming to Switch on September 27
Finji will release TUNIC for Switch alongside its previously announced PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 …
TUNIC coming to PS5, PS4 on September 27
Finji will release TUNIC for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on September 27, the developer …
TUNIC launches March 16, 2022
TUNIC will launch for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC and Mac via Steam on …
Isometric adventure game TUNIC coming to Xbox One
Isometric adventure game TUNIC is coming to Xbox One in addition to the June 2017-announced …
Isometric adventure game TUNIC announced for consoles and PC
Independent studio Finji announced TUNIC, an isometric action adventure game that follows a tiny fox, …
TUNIC GalleriesView full gallery
June 10, 2018
June 12, 2017