TUNIC first launched for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC and Mac via Steam on March 16.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded on a mysterious beach, armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
- Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs.
- Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still.
- Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-color illustrations.
- Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way.
- Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
- Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio (Celeste, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica: Below Zero).
- And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Dustforce, Double Fine Adventure).
Keep your wits about you and be brave, little fox!
Watch the PlayStation announcement trailer below.