Finji will release TUNIC for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on September 27, the developer announced.
TUNIC first launched for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC and Mac via Steam on March 16.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded on a mysterious beach, armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
- Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs.
- Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still.
- Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-color illustrations.
- Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way.
- Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
- Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio (Celeste, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica: Below Zero).
- And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Dustforce, Double Fine Adventure).
Keep your wits about you and be brave, little fox!
Watch the PlayStation announcement trailer below.