The Settlers: New Allies is a strategy video game developed by Ubisoft Blue Byte and published by Ubisoft.
The Settlers: New Allies is a strategy game with an in-depth build-up experience and real-time strategic battles.
- Fully reimagined from the ground up, with stunning graphics and detailed animations.
- Choose among three factions: the Elari, the Maru, and the Jorn. Each has a unique look, playstyle, and background story.
- Experience a story-driven campaign set in the world of The Settlers, or go for the special Hardcore mode and its additional challenges.
- Play online with up to eight players in thrilling skirmish battles against other players or AI for long-lasting fun.
- Single-Player Campaign – As the Elari are forced to flee its homeland, they must settle on new and unknown territories. These new Settlers will have to face many challenges on their journey, from the raiding of ruthless bandits to the discovery of the new culture of these lands.
- Hardcore Mode – As players will be able to play new scenarios, a wide range of modifiers and conditions will make the AI an even more challenging opponent. Adaptability is key in this new mode that will put the best players to the test, alone or with friends.
- Skirmish – Players will be able to experience solo versus artificial intelligence, co-op verus artificial intelligence, or player-versus-player featuring up to eight players on the 12 maps available at launch.
The Settlers: New Allies News
Strategy game The Settlers: New Allies is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, …
The Settlers: New Allies launches February 17, 2023 for PC, later for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Luna
The Settlers: New Allies will launch for PC via Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store …
Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Blue Byte have released the Gamescom 2019 trailer for The …