Super Buff HD is a first-person shooter video game developed by Buffcorp and published by Digerati.
Super Buff HD is a fast-paced skate-surf first-person shooter.
The year is 202020. It’s wild. All the buff dudes have turned on society. STOP THEM.
Dash, bounce, grind, blast, shred, shoot, and soar through a fever dream world of unhinged weirdness. Defeat all the buff dudes. Get a high score. Be a winner. Home for dinner.
- Mobility to Make You Feel Super-Powered – Levels are playgrounds you can jump, shred, and bounce all over. Grind between rails. Body-surf on enemies. Use water jets, trampolines, poop fountains and pretty much anything to launch yourself heavenwards for huge air.
- Mighty Weapons to Keep the Buff at Bay – Choose from a modest armory of killy toys, each with dual firing modes and unique functionality. From a trusty hammer that always makes its way back to you no matter how far you throw it, to a revolving potato cannon with backup basketball bombs.
- A World of Poop and Pure Imagination – Your battle against the buff takes place across 20+ levels of strangeness. Levels are variously and hilariously themed, such as mushroom, street, dinosaur-cowboy, sci-fi, mall, and sewage (don’t fall in the brown stuff).
- High Scores for Self-Gratification – Measure the success of your buff-battering performances by racking up ker-azy high scores. Build and keep your multiplier going for even higher scores. Pull on your big boy pants and put some thunder in your number.
- Totally Nuts, Over-Buffed Bosses – Face off against a freakshow of good and pumped boss dudes. Topple a tower block with bulging biceps. Smack down a sword-wielding trashcan titan. Make mincemeat out of a belly-flopping mushroom king.
Super Buff HD News
Fast-paced first-person shooter Super Buff HD announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
Super Buff HD GalleriesView full gallery
September 20, 2022