Publisher Digerati and Egypt-based developer Buffcorp have announced fast-paced first-person shooter Super Buff HD for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in 2023.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Super Buff HD is a fast-paced skate-surf first-person shooter.
The year is 202020. It’s wild. All the buff dudes have turned on society. STOP THEM.
Dash, bounce, grind, blast, shred, shoot, and soar through a fever dream world of unhinged weirdness. Defeat all the buff dudes. Get a high score. Be a winner. Home for dinner.
- Mobility to Make You Feel Super-Powered – Levels are playgrounds you can jump, shred, and bounce all over. Grind between rails. Body-surf on enemies. Use water jets, trampolines, poop fountains and pretty much anything to launch yourself heavenwards for huge air.
- Mighty Weapons to Keep the Buff at Bay – Choose from a modest armory of killy toys, each with dual firing modes and unique functionality. From a trusty hammer that always makes its way back to you no matter how far you throw it, to a revolving potato cannon with backup basketball bombs.
- A World of Poop and Pure Imagination – Your battle against the buff takes place across 20+ levels of strangeness. Levels are variously and hilariously themed, such as mushroom, street, dinosaur-cowboy, sci-fi, mall, and sewage (don’t fall in the brown stuff).
- High Scores for Self-Gratification – Measure the success of your buff-battering performances by racking up ker-azy high scores. Build and keep your multiplier going for even higher scores. Pull on your big boy pants and put some thunder in your number.
- Totally Nuts, Over-Buffed Bosses – Face off against a freakshow of good and pumped boss dudes. Topple a tower block with bulging biceps. Smack down a sword-wielding trashcan titan. Make mincemeat out of a belly-flopping mushroom king.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.