Re:Legend is a simulation / role-playing video game developed by Magnus Games Studio and published by 505 Games.
Washed ashore on Vokka Island without any memory, you must start a new life and find ways to recover your lost memories.
Learn to survive on the island by cultivating the land, befriending villagers, expanding the village and raising your very own magical creatures, known as “Magnus.”
Venture around the land of Ethia, where Vokka Island resides. Reclaiming your memories will not be an easy task, as the world is filled with dangerous Magnus and threatening challenges.
Will you be able to survive and rebuild your own Legend? Your fate is in your hands.
- Magnus Raising
- Mythical creatures, known as “Magnus” roam the land of Ethia.
- Every Magnus is tameable and they will prove to be an essential aid, as you encounter combat, farming, fishing, travelling and so much more! Care for your Magnus, as each grows differently, depending on your decisions.
- Cultivate the farm of Vokka Island to acquire food and materials.
- Growing crops are not limited to land, however, as Vokka Island allows you to grow crops and keep exotic fish underwater. Explore crystal clear waters and farm to your hearts content.
- The world of Ethia is filled with dangerous wildlife, and your skills in combat will be essential for your survival.
- Wield unrestricted weapon classes and even mount your Magnus, as you master your combat abilities.
- Vokka Village
- Vokka Village is where your new life begins.
- Befriend the local villagers, attend to their needs and help them out in their daily lives. In turn, they will help you to retrieve your lost memories.
- Life Skills
- Practice makes perfect.
- Earn living skills as you practice them frequently and level them up organically as you carry out daily activities.
- Example living skills: mining, fishing, logging, crafting, farming, weaponry, and much more!
- Why not share the fun with friends?
- Carry out activities and unite in combat. Teamwork will ensure your success, as you take on the dangerous wildlife of Ethia together.
- (For the best multiplayer experience, please ensure that you have a good quality internet connection. If you are experiencing ping rate above 180, you may experience reduced quality gameplay during multiplayer.)
Re:Legend for PC launches September 6
Re:Legend will leave Early Access and launch for PC via Steam on September 6 for …
Re:Legend launches in spring 2021, first Switch gameplay
Re:Legend will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in spring …
Re:Legend launches via Steam Early Access on August 30
Life simulation and monster collection RPG Re:Legend will launch for PC via Steam Early Access …
505 Games to publish monster-raising RPG Re:Legend
505 Games will publish Re:Legend for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch, the company announced.
Re:Legend coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
The Kickstarter campaign for Re:Legend, the co-op monster-raising RPG from independent developer Magnus Games, has …
Co-op monster-raising RPG Re:Legend coming to Kickstarter on July 26
Magnus Games is bringing its co-op monster-raising RPG Re:Legend to Kickstarter on July 26, the …
Re:Legend GalleriesView full gallery
August 30, 2022
July 25, 2019
July 14, 2017