Re:Legend will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in spring 2021, publisher 505 Games and developer Magnus Games announced.
The life simulation and monster collection RPG first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam in August 2019. The Early Access version is currently available at a 40 percent-off discount price of $11.99 as part of the Steam Autumn Sale.
505 Games also released a short video showcasing the first-ever look at the Switch version.
Here is an overview of the game, via 505 Games:
Re:Legend has players awaken as a legendary hero in the world of Ethia, washed ashore on Vokka Island with amnesia. In a quest to regain memory, players must learn to survive by cultivating land, breeding and catching fish, befriending the locals, expanding the village and crafting weaponry for combat scenarios. Capturing and training Magnus, magical monsters inhabiting Ethia, is paramount to adventuring across the land while facing a host of threatening challenges, regaining memories, and finding even more powerful Magnus to recruit and utilize.
- Create your hero to fit your personal taste with a plethora of customization options.
- Tame and grow your Magnus, impacting their evolution into powerful creatures.
- Farm the land and the sea by cultivating crops, catching fish and maintaining fisheries.
- Fight menacing enemies with a variety of crafted weapons and your Magnus.
- Master your skills through practice, with skillsets including logging, crafting, combat, and more.
- Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make new friends and even find love.
- Play by yourself in single-player mode or with up to three friends in multiplayer co-op mode.
Watch the Switch footage below.