Parkasaurus is a simulation video game developed and published by Washbear Studio.
Parkasaurus is a dinosaur tycoon management simulation where you take care of your dinosaurs by constructing well-designed exhibits, researching specialized technologies, and maximizing profits to expand into the ultimate dinosaur theme park. Do you favor development that favors your dinosaurs or the guests?
- Exhibit Design – Design success—each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in the success of your Dinos. Unique privacy and biome systems that promote creative design.
- Park Management – Spend resources wisely to build the ultimate Dino Park with over 80 buildable items and four employee types.
- Dino Babies – Nurture and raise Dinos from a small egg all the way to their full adult size, with over 24 dinosaurs to discover in the base game and many more yet to be added.
- Return Home Campaign – Travel the globe encountering missions that challenge you to be the best dinosaur tycoon while helping your dinosaurs friends fulfill their destiny.
- Guest Monetization – A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience.
- Employee Management – Level up rookie employees, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
- Chaotic Dino Escapes – Keep a careful eye on your exhibits as Dinos try to make destructive escapes and attack your guests.
Dinosaur tycoon management simulation game Parkasaurus coming to Switch in spring 2022
Washbear Studio will release dinosaur tycoon management simulation game Parkasaurus for Switch in spring 2022, …