Parkasaurus first launched for PC via Steam in August 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Parkasaurus is a dinosaur tycoon management simulation where you take care of your dinosaurs by constructing well-designed exhibits, researching specialized technologies, and maximizing profits to expand into the ultimate dinosaur theme park. Do you favor development that favors your dinosaurs or the guests?
- Exhibit Design – Design success—each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in the success of your Dinos. Unique privacy and biome systems that promote creative design.
- Park Management – Spend resources wisely to build the ultimate Dino Park with over 80 buildable items and four employee types.
- Dino Babies – Nurture and raise Dinos from a small egg all the way to their full adult size, with over 24 dinosaurs to discover in the base game and many more yet to be added.
- Return Home Campaign – Travel the globe encountering missions that challenge you to be the best dinosaur tycoon while helping your dinosaurs friends fulfill their destiny.
- Guest Monetization – A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience.
- Employee Management – Level up rookie employees, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
- Chaotic Dino Escapes – Keep a careful eye on your exhibits as Dinos try to make destructive escapes and attack your guests.