New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja is an arcade video game / platformer developed by Mr. Nutz Studio and published by Microids.
Welcome to prehistorical jungle!
We’re back in the distant Past, when “rock and roll” was just about rocks and “fast food,” a dinner that you couldn’t catch.
Two cave dudes named Joe and Mac live in a peaceful and cool village. Cool it was, until a bogus bunch of Neanderthal snatched all the village’s women.
It’s now up to Joe and Mac to save them all, and fight against deadly dinosaurs and carnivorous plants in this crazy and colorful action-platformer from Jurassic time, with completely redesigned graphics!
The high-definition version of this famous arcade game is still fun and quirky, but also longer, better, faster, stronger…
- Make Your Way Through this Pre-Hysterical Jungle – Run, jump, and fight through varied side-scrolling 2D stages in a true arcade game style
- A Brand-New Design – Experience a full and faithful remake of the arcade original game with new graphics, new sounds, and better control for an unprecedented experience
- New Modes – Two modes are on the menu, the arcade Mode (Remake) and an extended mode that will bring you a longer game experience.
- Cooperative Mode – One pre-historical dude may be not enough, ask a friend to play with you to share a stronger adventure.
- Each Mode Will Have New Features – A training mode, a boss rush mode, a score attack mode and, to play faster than ever, a speedrun mode!
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja News
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja launches in November for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
Microids announces Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja for consoles, PC
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja GalleriesView full gallery
August 30, 2022
October 14, 2021