New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in November, publisher Microids and developer Mr. Nutz Studio announced.
A physical “T-Rex Edition” will also be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch.
Here is an overview of the game, via Microids:
Welcome to prehistorical jungle!
We’re back in the distant Past, when “rock and roll” was just about rocks and “fast food,” a dinner that you couldn’t catch.
Two cave dudes named Joe and Mac live in a peaceful and cool village. Cool it was, until a bogus bunch of Neanderthal snatched all the village’s women.
It’s now up to Joe and Mac to save them all, and fight against deadly dinosaurs and carnivorous plants in this crazy and colorful action–platformer from Jurassic time, with completely redesigned graphics!
The high-definition version of this famous arcade game is still fun and quirky, but also longer, better, faster, stronger…
- Make Your Way Through this Pre-Hysterical Jungle – Run, jump, and fight through varied side-scrolling 2D stages in a true arcade game style
- A Brand-New Design – Experience a full and faithful remake of the arcade original game with new graphics, new sounds, and better control for an unprecedented experience
- New Modes – Two modes are on the menu, the arcade Mode (Remake) and an extended mode that will bring you a longer game experience.
- Cooperative Mode – One pre-historical dude may be not enough, ask a friend to play with you to share a stronger adventure.
- Each Mode Will Have New Features – A training mode, a boss rush mode, a score attack mode and, to play faster than ever, a speedrun mode!
T-Rex Edition (PS5, PS4, Switch)
- A copy of New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja
- Two sticker sheets
- One trading card
- A 3D keychain
Watch the first gameplay trailer below.