Matchpoint: Tennis Championships is a sports video game developed by Torus Games and published by Kalypso Media.
The season starts now—grab your racket and become the world’s next tennis champion!
Your opponent is on the court and the crowd waits for a promising challenger for the grand finale… Are you ready for Matchpoint?
Matchpoint: Tennis Championships is a modern take on tennis, featuring a true-to-life on-court experience supported by a deep career mode, and unique rivalry system.
The game places a strong focus on tactical realism, positioning, and aiming, allowing the player to move their superstar in exactly the right way to get the most out of their shots.
Matchpoint: Tennis Championships combines slick character animations, authentic ball physics, and enhanced player control to replicate the realistic rhythm of the game—every swing and hit feeling unique and satisfying.
- Start your journey in single-player or online multiplayer. A deep career mode featuring a merit-based ranking system, allows for accurate and competitive matchmaking.
- Create your own 3D tennis star. Choose your look, fashion and play style with an array of customization options including true to life techniques such as left-or right-handed, onehanded, or twohanded backhand.
- Dominate the court as a tennis professional. Matchpoint: Tennis Championships features 16 real-life international tennis stars from the professional circuit, including Nick Kyrgios, Kei Nishikori, and Amanda Anisimova.
- Fully customize your athlete and wearables. From rackets to clothing, the game features gear from all of tennis’ name-brands including UNIQLO, HEAD, and many more. Unlock special equipment by winning competitive matches.
- Master all strokes and shots in grand style. Determine the outcome of a rally by choosing the best technique for the time: top spin, flat, lob, or slice shot.
- Take on opponents in local or online matches. Play against a cunning AI or face your friends and rivals on the court via local sessions and online cross-play.
- Study your rival’s moves and tactics. Watch your opponents and get to know their strengths and weaknesses to gain a tactical advantage before you even hit the court.
- Practice makes perfect: hire a personal coach to hone your skills. Buff your strengths and diminish your weaknesses with an in-game coaching system of individual training modules.
- Fine-tune your tactics in Practice and Training modes: Jump into a variety of mini-games to hone your perfect game and become a force to be reckoned with on the court.
- Compete in exhibition matches at spectacular venues around the globe. Each court has its own characteristics; study your arenas of play and adapt your game to grass, clay, and hard courts.
- Replay mode. Breakpoint or deciding match point, capture your fiercest rallies on film and study the outcomes to improve your game.