Loot River is an action roguelike video game developed by straka.studio and published by Superhot Presents.
Transform the World
Set in a series of procedurally generated labyrinths, Loot River is a dungeon crawling action roguelike that combines tense, real-time combat and dark fantasy settings with spatial block-shifting.
Defeat Bestial Abominations
Armed with the power of the Relic, players can shift the ground beneath them, sliding floating ruins together in a series of tile puzzles. As players venture through these endless catacombs, they’ll encounter beasts, lost travelers, and bosses. These cosmic grottos offer a wealth of new weapons and gear to discover, as well as unholy knowledge to unearth for permanent upgrades.
- Slide ruins of an old dungeon to defeat your foes.
- Forge your path through ancient abandoned fortress.
- Meet horrifying beast from alternate realities, as well as other wandering nomads.
- Wake up in a parallel universe after each death – navigate through thousands of unique, yet familiar dungeons.
- Defeat enemies your way – unlock many different abilities, items and weapons, each with unique look, animations, powers, and style.
- Gain knowledge and experience, level up, and defeat powerful bosses.
- Immerse yourself in a beautiful, hand drawn, pixel art with fluid animations, real time 3D shadows, and astonishing water simulation.
Loot River News
Loot River launches May 3
Dungeon crawling action roguelike Loot River will launch for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC …
Loot River ‘Loot Overview’ trailer
Publisher SUPERHOT PRESENTS and developer straka.studio have released a “Loot Overview” trailer for dungeon crawling …
Dungeon crawling action roguelike Loot River announced for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC
Publisher SUPERHOT PRESENTS and developer straka.studio have announced dungeon crawling action roguelike Loot River for …
Loot River GalleriesView full gallery
March 26, 2021